Dear University of Cambridge,
For the current UCAS cycle, I would like to have the following data with respect to applicants who had applied for engineering and hold or will hold the IB Diploma qualification:
1. Achieved/Predicted Scores of applicants
2. Subjects taken by the applicants for their diploma (include their EE subjects if possible)
3. Their ENGAA scores (seperated into raws and reported scored for section 1A,1B and 2)
4. The college which they applied to (or were assigned to in the case of an open application)
4. Their interview scores
5. If they were admitted, rejected or pooled. Do list if the pooled application was successful and the college which admitted them.
Hope to hear from you soon!
A valid request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 must state a requester’s real full name; the Information Commissioner’s guidance on this is published in paragraphs 21-31 of the document at:
Accordingly your request will not be processed.
Freedom of Information Office
University of Cambridge
Registrary's Office, The Old Schools
Trinity Lane, Cambridge, CB2 1TN
T: (01223 7)64142
F: (01223 3)32332
E: [email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now