Dear Her Majesty’s Courts and the Tribunals Service,
Please provide the following information for the period 01.11.2016 to 31.10.2017 - in the Swansea Family Court
1. The number of applications to enforce Child Arrangements Orders.
2. The number of applications that resulted in an order for incarceration/committal
3. The number of applications that resulted in a financial penalty or compensation.
4. The number of applications where the Child Arrangements Order was relaxed or watered down to reduce contact or other arrangements with the Father.
5. The number of applications where legal aid was granted to the Mother.
Please provide any information in electronic format.
Dear Mr Davies,
Please find attached the reply to FOI 171216006. Thank you.
Kind regards, Richard
HMCTS Wales KILO
This e-mail (and any attachment) is intended only for the attention of
the addressee(s). Its unauthorised use, disclosure, storage or copying
is not permitted. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy
copies and inform the sender by return e-mail.
Internet e-mail is not a secure medium. Any reply to this message
could be intercepted and read by someone else. Please bear that in
mind when deciding whether to send material in response to this message
This e-mail (whether you are the sender or the recipient) may be
monitored, recorded and retained by the Ministry of Justice. E-mail
monitoring / blocking software may be used, and e-mail content may be
read at any time. You have a responsibility to ensure laws are not
broken when composing or forwarding e-mails and their contents.