Endomyocardial Biopsy (EMB)
Denise Amstrong made this Freedom of Information request to Peterborough and Stamford Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.
Dear Peterborough and Stamford Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust,
Please can you provide me with the following information with regards to this procedure at your Trust.
1. Does your Hospital perform Endomyocardial (EMB) Biopsy procedures?
2. If yes, How many Endomyocardial (EMB) Biopsy procedures were performed in:
3. What was your Trust’s spend on Endomyocardial Biopsy in:
4. Does your Hospital perform Biopsy to diagnose Amoeloid Cardiomyopathy?
5. If yes, How many Amoeloid Biopsy procedures were performed in:
Dear Ms Armstrong
Please find attached the Trust's response to your Freedom of Information request, our reference 6514.
Peterborough and Stamford Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Email: [email address]
Tel: 01733 678024
PO Box 405
This message may contain legally privileged, confidential, commercial or patient information intended to be for the use of the individual (s) or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender and destroy all copies of the message as you would any other confidential waste (shredding or incineration for printed-copies, deletion for electronic copies). Please note that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now