Endomyocardial Biopsy (EMB)
Denise Amstrong made this Freedom of Information request to The Queen Elizabeth Hospital, King's Lynn, NHS Foundation Trust
This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.
Dear The Queen Elizabeth Hospital, King’s Lynn, NHS Foundation Trust,
Please can you provide me with the following information with regards to this procedure at your Trust.
1. Does your Hospital perform Endomyocardial (EMB) Biopsy procedures?
2. If yes, How many Endomyocardial (EMB) Biopsy procedures were performed in:
3. What was your Trust’s spend on Endomyocardial Biopsy in:
4. Does your Hospital perform Biopsy to diagnose Amoeloid Cardiomyopathy?
5. If yes, How many Amoeloid Biopsy procedures were performed in:
Dear Ms Amstrong,
Please see attached
Legal Services Support Officer
The Queen Elizabeth Hospital King's Lynn NHS Foundation Trust
EMAIL: [email address]
Tel: 01553 613429
Fax: 01553 613426
Unless expressly stated otherwise the contents of this message represent only the views of the sender as expressed only to the recipient. This does not commit Queen Elizabeth Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (QEHKL.NHS.UK) to any course of action and is not intended to impose any legal obligation upon Queen Elizabeth Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. If received in error, please return to [email address] and destroy any copies immediately. This footnote also confirms that the contents have been checked for the presence of known computer viruses.
1. mailto:[email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now