Endomyocardial Biopsy (EMB)
Denise Amstrong made this Freedom of Information request to Tameside and Glossop Integrated Care NHS Foundation Trust
This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.
Dear Tameside Hospital NHS Foundation Trust,
Please can you provide me with the following information with regards to this procedure at your Trust.
1. Does your Hospital perform Endomyocardial (EMB) Biopsy procedures?
2. If yes, How many Endomyocardial (EMB) Biopsy procedures were performed in:
3. What was your Trust’s spend on Endomyocardial Biopsy in:
4. Does your Hospital perform Biopsy to diagnose Amoeloid Cardiomyopathy?
5. If yes, How many Amoeloid Biopsy procedures were performed in:
Dear Ms Armstrong
I confirm that the Trust has received your request for information and is dealing with it as an FOI request.
It has been assigned the reference number 2016.319.
Dear Ms Armstrong,
Tameside Hospital NHS Foundation Trust does not perform Endomyocardial (EMB) Biopsy procedures.
Assistant Assurance & Governance Manager
Quality and Governance Unit
0161 922 6936
Silver Springs, Trust Headquarters, Tameside General Hospital,
Ashton-Under-Lyne OL6 9RW
Email: [email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now