Empty domestic properties by parish

Currently waiting for a response from Rhondda Cynon Taff Council, they must respond promptly and normally no later than (details).

Dear Rhondda Cynon Taff Council,

I am writing to ask you to supply details around Empty Domestic Properties (Council Tax) by Parish.

I would like: 

1 The number of 

2 address (including street number and postcode) of homes that:
a) have been empty for over 6 months 

b) have been empty for under 6 months 

c) your empty homes strategy including what empty homes (if any) 
you prioritise.

I am requesting this information in an excel format.

If you cannot provide all lines of the address, the ward area and postcode will suffice.

If you are unable to provide this information please advise me as to how to refine my request to make the information easier to find.

If you are only able to partially disclose the information please do so - and if some of the information is already readily available please direct me as to where to find it.

Yours faithfully,

Bugault Olivia

Freedomofinformation, Rhondda Cynon Taff Council

Dear Bugault Olivia,

Thank you for your request for information.

Your request will be processed in accordance with the Freedom of
Information Act 2000 (or Environmental Information Regulations 2004, if it
relates to environmental information).

You should ordinarily expect to receive a response to your request no
later than 20 working days following the date of submission to the
Council. We will contact you should this not be the case.

Yours sincerely

Corporate Governance Team
for Director of Legal & Democratic Services

show quoted sections

Looking for an EU Authority?

You can request documents directly from EU Institutions at our sister site AskTheEU.org . Find out more .