Dear South Northamptonshire District Council,
I am gathering employment and local demographic data in relation to the local health & social care market place. It is with this mind that I hope you can please supply the required information for the following job categories. If possible could this information please be presented for tax year April 2010 - March 2011, annual total and
Qualified Social Workers
Residential Support Workers
Nurses - Prison Nurses / Registered Mental Health Nurses / Registered General Nurses
Allied Health Professionals
1. Total number of staff directly employed across the council per job type, by department
2. Number of temporary agency staff on placement within the council per job type, by department and by supplier
3. Total number of permanent jobs filled/resourced through
4. Total spend on direct employment across the council per job type, by department
5. Total spend on temporary agency labour across the council, per job type, per department and by supplier
6. Total spend on permanent fees paid to agencies
7. Average salary for each job role above based on results from April 2010 - March 2011 for direct staff and agency staff
Your assistance with this request is greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your enquiry which I acknowledge receipt of today. I have
forwarded your e-mail to the relevant department who will respond to you
directly on this matter.
Customer Services Officer
South Northamptonshire Council
Freedom of Information Act 2000
Please find below the response to your request under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act.
South Northamptonshire Council does not deal with local health & social care market place matters, this is part of Northampton County Council.
Below is the link to FOI at NCC
We do our best to answer the questions you raised as fully and accurately as we can. If you have any concerns about the way we have done this, we have a review process to look into such concerns. If you wish to use this, please write to the Chief Executive, South Northamptonshire Council, Springfields, Towcester, NN12 6AE - setting out your concerns and what action you think the Council ought to take. If you are still unhappy at the end of that process, you can contact the independent Information Commissioner, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF.
Amanda Hulmes IT Business Support Officer
Direct Tel: 01327 322082 Switchboard: 01327 322322 Email: [email address]
South Northamptonshire Council, Springfields, Towcester, Northamptonshire, NN12 6AE
Working to preserve, protect, enhance and encourage potential in South Northamptonshire Visit us online at www.southnorthants.gov.uk
Dear IT Admin Support,
Thank you very much for your response to this request.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now