Dear East Northamptonshire District Council,
I am gathering employment and local demographic data in relation to the local health & social care market place. It is with this mind that I hope you can please supply the required information for the following job categories. If possible could this information please be presented for tax year April 2010 - March 2011, annual total and
Qualified Social Workers
Residential Support Workers
Nurses - Prison Nurses / Registered Mental Health Nurses / Registered General Nurses
Allied Health Professionals
1. Total number of staff directly employed across the council per job type, by department
2. Number of temporary agency staff on placement within the council per job type, by department and by supplier
3. Total number of permanent jobs filled/resourced through
4. Total spend on direct employment across the council per job type,by department
5. Total spend on temporary agency labour across the council, per job type, per department and by supplier
6. Total spend on permanent fees paid to agencies
7. Average salary for each job role above based on results from April 2010 - March 2011 for direct staff and agency staff
Your assistance with this request is greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your request for information concerning employment statistics in health & social care.
Your request, reference 10118, is being handled under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
East Northamptonshire Council's response to your request is attached. Your request and our response will be made available in our Disclosure Log on our website, www.east-northamptonshire.gov.uk/foi.
If you have any further questions relating to your request for information please do not hesitate to contact me.
Information Governance & Programme Manager
East Northamptonshire Council
Thank you very much for your response to this request.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now