Dear Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust,
I am gathering employment and local demographic data in relation to the local health & social care market place. It is with this mind that I hope you can please supply the required information for the following job categories. If possible could this information please be presented for tax year April 2010 - March 2011, annual total and
Qualified Social Workers
Residential Support Workers
Nurses - Prison Nurses / Registered Mental Health Nurses / Registered General Nurses
Allied Health Professionals
1. Total number of staff directly employed across the trust per job type, by department
2. Number of temporary agency staff on placement within the trust per job type, by department and by supplier
3. Total number of permanent jobs filled/resourced through
4. Total spend on direct employment across the trust per job type,by department
5. Total spend on temporary agency labour across the trust, per job type, per department and by supplier
6. Total spend on permanent fees paid to agencies
7. Average salary for each job role above based on results from April 2010 - March 2011 for direct staff and agency staff
Your assistance with this request is greatly appreciated.
Please find attached above the Trust response to your request.
regards. Mark M. Underwood.
Mark M. Underwood
Head of Information Governance
Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust
White Building, Littlemore Mental Health Centre, Sandford Road, Littlemore, Oxford, OX4 4XN
direct dial: 08452191269
email: [email address]
Oxford Health. Caring, safe and excellent. www.oxfordhealth.nhs.uk
Dear Mark (RNU) Oxford Health,
Thank you for your response to this request.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now