Dear Pembroke College, Cambridge,
I am writing to make a request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 for information relating to college employment practices. I would like to know the following, as of August 16th 2018:
1. As of August 16th 2018, the number of staff employed by the college who are working on zero-hours contracts?
2. As of August 16th 2018, the percentage of staff in non-academic/administrative positions employed by the college who are working on zero-hour contracts?
3. As of August 16th 2018, the number of staff currently employed on contracts from the Temporary Employment Service of the University of Cambridge?
4. As of August 16th 2018, the percentage of staff employed by the college on contracts from the Temporary Employment Service of the University of Cambridge?
5. As of August 16th 2018, the average current salary per employee (full time equivalent if part time), broken down by gender and pay level within your organisation.
If you are to invoke Section 43 to withhold information in relation to any of these questions please note you must provide details of the exact FOIA exemption, details of who would be prejudiced by this information, and a public interest test justifying a conclusion with arguments for and against the release of the information.
Thank you very much for your assistance with this request. If you would like any clarification of the information I have asked for, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. I look forward to receiving your response in the next 20 working days.
I am away from College until 21 August and will endeveour to reply to your
email within the first few days of my retrun from holiday! Becky
Please find attached Pembroke's response to your recent FOI request.
Dr Becky Coombs
College Registrar & Rooms Tutor
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now