Dear Scotland's Commissioner for Children and Young People,
Please provide me with the following information relating to Consultants employed by your organisation for the financial years 09/10 and 10/11 to date:
1) The number of external consultant contracts signed and the name of the contractor in each case.
2) The key purpose of each consultancy contract (eg, one-off project, short-term staffing) with a short description of the activities undertaken in each.
3) The aggregate number of consultancy days purchased over all consultancy projects.
4) The aggregate cost of all consultancy projects.
(For the avoidance of doubt, please note that I do not require the number of days and costs for each individual contract.)
5) The total budget allocations for any future consultancy contracts.
6) Where any tenders have been issued but contractual terms have not been finalised as yet, please provide the key purpose and description of the activities undertaken (as per (2) above).
Dear C Knox,
Thank you for your information request dated 28th May 2010. Please find attached, in relation to your request for information on Consultants employed by SCCYP during 09/10 and 10/11 to date:
FOI Response C Knox External Consultants (outlining the Commissioner's Response to your request)
I hope this information will be of assistance to you and should you have any questions regarding it please do not hesitate to contact me.
Scotland's Commissioner for Children and Young People (SCCYP)
85 Holyrood Road
Edinburgh, EH8 8AU
Tel: 0131 558 3733
Fax: 0131 556 3378
Email: [email address]
Dear Gillian Munro,
Many thanks for providing the information requested.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now