Dear Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust,
Initially could you please confirm the areas/organisation covered by the Trusts remit, so that I may ensure I am gathering the right information from the right course, without duplication. In particular Homes,Safeguarding Children Board, Dept for education, Department for Social Services and police authority, please indicate if I should approach these bodies independently.
I am gathering employment and local demographic data in relation to the local health & social care market place. It is with this mind that I hope you can supply the required information for the following job Categories. If possible could this information please be presented for the year Jan 2010 - Dec 2010, annual total and monthly breakdown.
- Qualified Social Worker
- Residential Support Workers
- Allied Healthcare Professionals (Arts Therapists, Biomedical Scientists, Chiropodists & Podiatrists, Clinical Scientists, Dieticians, Hearing Aid Dispensers, Occupational Therapists, Operating Department Practitioners, Orthoptists, Paramedics, Physiotherapists, Practitioner Psychologists, Prosthetists/Orthotists, speech & Language Therapists)
1. Total Number of staff Directly employed across the council per job type, by department
2. Number of temporary agency staff on placement within the council per job type, by department and by supplier
3. Total Number of permanent jobs filled/resourced through recruitment agencies
4. Total Spend on direct employment across the council per job type, by department
5. Total Spend on Temporary agency labour across the council, per job type, per department and by supplier
6. Total spend on Permanent fees paid to Agencies
7. Average Salary for each job role above based on results from 2010 for direct staff and agency staff
1. I would like the information in electronic format (and if possible, in Excel to assist with calculations). This should avoid any printing cost issues.
2. Could you please indicate which directorate as well as department.
Your assistance with this request is greatly appreciated.
Christine Palmer no longer works for Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust. Please redirect your message to Lindsey Bond, Lead for Communications at [email address]
Sent request to Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust again, using a new contact address.
Dear Ian Thompson,
Freedom of Information Act 2000 Request REF: FOI/1112/325
Thank you for your recent request for information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, which we received yesterday. Your request seeks information regarding council employees and we are an NHS Trust. However, it is assumed you are still seeking this information in relation to our organisation and we are, therefore, processing your request and will respond to you shortly.
Please find attached our leaflet giving guidance on our procedure for managing requests for information in compliance with the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
In the meantime, if you have any queries please either respond to this email or contact me at the following address quoting the above REF number.
Freedom of Information Manager
Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust
First Floor North
4 Smith Way
Telephone 0116 295 7290
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are those of the author and do not represent the views of the Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust unless otherwise explicitly stated. The information contained in this e-mail may be subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this e-mail and your reply cannot be guaranteed. If you have received this message in error, please notify me and remove it from your system.
Save Paper - Do you really need to print this e-mail?
Please see attached revised response format
Mrs Sam Kirkland
Records Transformation & Information Governance Manager
Leicestershire partnership NHS Trust
4 Smith Way
Enderby LE19 1SX
Tel: 0116 295 0997/225 6716
Email: [Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust request email]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now