Dear Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust,
This is a request under the freedom of information act.
A Phillip James Hufton from Cheshire was convicted of defrauding the NHS recently, and sentenced to five years in Jail. Please see link to a Daily Mail new article below.
We understand that Mr Hufton claimed to have been employed by Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust between 2016 and 2018 as Interim Head of Corporate Governance.
Please answer the following questions in relation to Mr Hufton's relationship with the trust:
1. Was Mr Hufton engaged as a consultant by the trust or was he employed acutally as a paid member of staff at all?
2. If so, what were the commencement and termination dates for the term of his consultancy or employment?
3. How much was paid by the trust to Mr Hufton during this period, and how was this amount made up in terms of salary, fixed fees,, expenses and other payments.
5. Was Mr Huftons employment either as a salaried member of staff or through consultancy of a fixed term contract or non fixed term?
6. Please provide details of all meetings which current and past trust directors and senior staff attended with Mr Hufton during the period 2016 until 2018 and the location of these meetings.
7. Has Mr Hufton been employed either as a salaried staff member or as a consultant outside of the dates 2016-2018 and if so please list the dates and the roles that he fulfilled and the length of time he occupied them. Please specify if it was as an employed member of staff of consultancy.
Dear PRYCE-JONES, Anna (GLOUCESTERSHIRE HOSPITALS NHS FOUNDATION TRUST),
Thank you for your reply. In light of this I do have more questions and clarifications which I will submit a new FOI request for.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now