Dear Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust,
1. Does the trust currently have an Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) in place?
2. If so, what EDMS is deployed?
3. When was the system deployed?
4. When does the contract with the EDMS supplier end or when is the review date?
5. What is the rough spend on the EDMS either annually or total contract value (TCV)?
6. How was the EDMS procured, i.e. via framework and if so, which one?
7. .Does the trust have an Electronic Patient Record (EPR) system in place?
8. If so, what EPR is deployed?
9. When was the EPR deployed?
10. What is the value of the EPR contract, either annually or total contract value (TCV)?
11. When is the current EPR contract due for renewal?
12. Does the trust store active physical patient files in-house or off-site
13. If off-site, who is the current storage provider?
13 a - When is the contract due for renewal?
14. How many files/boxes are stored off-site
15. If physical files are stored on-site, roughly how many files/boxes are in the trusts library?
16. How many WTE/FTE work within the library
17. How many clinical appointments does the trust average each day/week/month?
Thank you for your request to Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust, which we are treating as a Freedom of Information request.
Please let us know if you have any further queries or information related to this request. Our reference number for the request is FOI 86290; please quote this on all correspondence.
Freedom of Information Team
Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust
[Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust request email]
I look forward to receiving a response to this FOI request.
We are writing to you at this time with reference to your Freedom of
Information request, that you have submitted to the Trust
Guy’s and St. Thomas’ Trust (GSTT) are committed to complying with ‘Right
of Access’ requests made under the Data Protection Act 2018 and the
Freedom of Information Act 2000. However, the NHS is facing unprecedented
challenges relating to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic at the current
time, and our resources have been prioritised to support our front-line
colleagues who are working tremendously hard to provide care for our
As a result of our prioritisation on supporting front-line colleagues, it
is likely that responses to requests for information or records will be
delayed. Please can we ask you to consider if you still require a
response to your FOI request. Please let us know by return email if you
would like to withdraw your request and re-submit at a later date.
Freedom of Information Team
Guy’s and St. Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now