Dear Bolton NHS Foundation Trust,
1. Does the trust currently have an Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) in place?
2. If so, what EDMS is deployed?
3. When was the system deployed?
4. When does the contract with the EDMS supplier end or when is the review date?
5. What is the rough spend on the EDMS either annually or total contract value (TCV)?
6. How was the EDMS procured, i.e. via framework and if so, which one?
7. .Does the trust have an Electronic Patient Record (EPR) system in place?
8. If so, what EPR is deployed?
9. When was the EPR deployed?
10. What is the value of the EPR contract, either annually or total contract value (TCV)?
11. When is the current EPR contract due for renewal?
12. Does the trust store active physical patient files in-house or off-site
13. If off-site, who is the current storage provider?
14. How many files/boxes are stored off-site
15. If physical files are stored on-site, roughly how many files/boxes are in the trusts library?
16. How many WTE/FTE work within the library
17. How many clinical appointments does the trust average each day/week/month?
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION
Subject: Electronic Document Management and EPR Solutions
Thank you for your email dated 17^th December 2019 where you requested
information about Electronic Document Management and EPR Solutions.
The information you requested is enclosed.
Please find information attached.
If you have any queries or concerns please do not hesitate to contact the
Freedom of Information Department. It would be helpful to quote the above
reference number in any future communication.
If you are unhappy with the service you have received in relation to your
request and wish to make a complaint or request a review of our decision,
you should write to The Chief Executive, Bolton NHS Foundation Trust, The
Royal Bolton Hospital, Minerva Road, Farnworth, Bolton. BL4 0JR.
If you are not content with the outcome of your complaint you may apply
directly to the Information Commissioner. Generally the Information
Commissioner cannot make a decision unless you have exhausted the
complaints procedure provided by Bolton NHS Foundation Trust. The
Information Commissioner can be contacted at The Information
Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire. SK9
The information supplied to you continues to be protected by the Copyright
Design and Patents Act 1998. You are free to use it for your own purposes,
including any non-commercial research you are doing and for the purposes
of news reporting. Any other reuse, for example commercial publication
requires the permission of the Trust. You must ensure you gain the Trust
permission before reproducing any third party information.
Information Governance Department
Opposite N Block
Royal Bolton Hospital
' 01204 390390 Ext 3982
8 [email address]
Our Bolton NHS Foundation Trust values
V O I C E
Vision Openess Integrity Compassion Excellence
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now