Dear FOI Team,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to the contract below.
Scotland Excel Framework: RM3747 - Building Materials and Associated Services, Lot 3 Electrical
The details we require are:
• Please state what your estimated annual spend is on electrical materials and associated products for the financial year 2017/2018
• Where possible please state the suppliers you have bought from and the spend against them?
• Where possible please state the products bought and the price paid?
• Where applicable could you please advise applicable spend outside of this framework?
• If you do not purchase Electrical Materials under this framework can you please advise the contract you do use?
Thank you for your help.
Thank you for contacting East Ayrshire Council. This is an automated
response to advise you that your email has been received and is now being
If you are making a Freedom of Information request, you will receive a
response within 20 working days.
If your enquiry concerns any other matter, your email will be passed to
the relevant section for appropriate action to be taken.
Dear Mr Cherry,
I refer to your request for information dated 30 October 2019.
I can confirm that we are treating your request as a request made under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002.
I must however advise that the RM3747 - Building Materials and Associated Services, Lot 3 Electrical is an expired Crown Commercial Services framework and is not an Scotland Excel agreement. Therefore, in accordance with Section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002, I can confirm that we do not hold the information that you requested.
I have attached a leaflet that confirms your rights with regard to making a freedom of information request to East Ayrshire Council.
Freedom of Information Team
East Ayrshire Council
Email: [East Ayrshire Council request email]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now