Electoral Roll

Julie Bailey made this Freedom of Information request to Stoke on Trent City Council

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Stoke on Trent City Council should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

From: Julie Bailey

Dear Sir or Madam,

Can I possibly view the electoral roll for Charolais Crescent
Lightwood Stoke on Trent. This is a request for information under
the Freedom of Information act.

Yours faithfully,

Mrs Julie Bailey

Link to this

From: FOI requests at Stoke on Trent City Council

Thank you for your email. If your message contains a request for information it will be dealt with under the Freedom of Information Act.

Link to this

Things to do with this request

Stoke on Trent City Council only:

Follow this request

There is 1 person following this request

Offensive? Unsuitable?

Requests for personal information and vexatious requests are not considered valid for FOI purposes (read more).

If you believe this request is not suitable, you can report it for attention by the site administrators

Report this request

Act on what you've learnt

Similar requests

More similar requests

Event history details

Are you the owner of any commercial copyright on this page?