Dear Sir or Madam,
I posed the following FOI request to Wirral Council and they have told me that they hold no information about Egerton House but you negotiated the transfer of ownership with the demise of CEWTEC. The impression they have given is that they are not connected to Egerton House in any way. Could you therefore please assist me in answering the questions I posed
Dear Sir or Madam, I understand Wirral Borough Council took
ownership of Egerton House with the cesation of CEWTEC. This being the case
1. who now manages this building.
2. if those managers are
not WBC, how were those managers selected.
3. was the selection process subject to competitive tendering.
4. if the process was subject to tendering, how long is the contract for.
5. who, in fact, are the agents.
6. what is the track record of the management agents.
7. what is the status of the management company and are
they a local company.
8. who are the directors
9. how were the directors selected
** Reply Requested When Convenient **
Dear Mr Rimmer,
Thank you for your letter requesting information about Egerton House
and CEWTEC. Please see the attached reply and leaflet on Internal review
0161 952 4187
Communications via the GSi may be automatically logged, monitored and/or recorded for system efficiency and other lawful purposes.
The original of this email was scanned for viruses by Government Secure Intranet (GSi) virus scanning service supplied by Cable & Wireless in partnership with MessageLabs. On leaving the GSI this email was certified virus free.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now