Dear Sir or Madam,
1. Does your Local Authority presently employ Education
Counsellors* (rather than ‘buying in’ such a service from an external provider)?
2. If the answer to Question 1 is ‘yes’, please state for each Education Counsellor employed by the Local Authority:
• Whether they have been deemed to be eligible to join the Teachers Pension Scheme and
• The date when they joined the Teachers Pension Scheme
• Whether they are employed on Teachers Terms and Conditions of Employment
3. If your Local Authority does not presently employ Education Counsellors have they done so in the past?
4. If the answer to Question 3 is ‘yes’, please state for each School Counsellor employed by the Local Authority since 31 March 2004:
• Whether they were deemed to be eligible to join the Teachers Pension Scheme and
• When they joined the Teachers Pension Scheme
* Education Counsellors meaning those employed to support pupils in education
Dear C McEwan
Thank you for contacting Hampshire County Council by email.
Your request has been forwarded to our Corporate Complaints department (who also deal with Freedom of Information enquiries) and a member of staff will contact you shortly.
Your request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000
Thank you for your request for information, which was received on 8 June
2009. A copy of your request is attached to this email.
<<FW: Freedom of Information request - Education Counsellors Supporting
Pupils in Education Information>>
The Children's Services Department will provide a response within 20
working days from receipt of your request.
Email: [email address]
If you receive this email by mistake due to an error in addressing,
transmission, or any other reason please reply to the sender immediately
and let them know. If you are not the intended recipient you should not
disclose, distribute, copy, print or use in any way the information
contained in the email. Thank you.
Dear Mr McEwan,
Please find attached Hampshire County Council's response to your request
Community Engagement & Communications Manager
Performance and Planning
Children's Services Department
Ashburton Court East (2nd Floor)
The Castle, Winchester SO23 8UG
Tel: 01962 847135 (HSPN: 8 200 7135)
Fax: 01962 845648
<<1698 McEwan Letter.doc>> <<1698 McEwan NOD.doc>>