Dear Peterhouse, Cambridge,
Under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act 2000, I kindly request some raw data from you regarding university applications.
1) The number of IB economics applicants, and the number of which were made offers, studying the IB Diploma in the years 2012, 2013 and 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
2) The average predicted IB points score of economics applicants and the average of those made offers in the years 2012, 2013 and 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
3) The mean IB points score offer made to economics applicants in the years 2012, 2013 and 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
4) The mean achieved IB points score for offer holders in the years 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017.
5) The total number of applicants and the number of successful applicants who already had their IB results when they applied. In any past year where the data is available.
6) The average IB score for students accepted who had IB results before applying. In any past year where the data is available.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now