Dear St John’s College, Cambridge,
Sorry to bother you, I would like some information regarding Economics Applicants under the Freedom of Information Act.
Please answer the following requests to the best of your ability:
1. The average median UMS scores of applicants and offer holders from the years 2010 to 2016.
2. The average median TSA scores of applicants and offer holders from the years 2010 to 2016.
3. The percentage of direct applicants that are shortlisted for interviews from the years 2010 to 2016.
4. The ethnicity of applicants and offer holders expressed as a percentage from the years 2010 to 2016.
5.The percentage of applicants and offer holders who were studying the strict combination of only Maths, Further Maths and Economics at A levels from the years 2010 to 2016
6. The mean average number of A* grades achieved at GCSEs of applicants and offer holder from the years 2010 to 2016.
7. The percentage of applicants that had already achieved A level or equivalent qualifications from the years 2010 to 2015.
8. The percentage of offer holders that had already achieved A level or equivalent qualifications from the years 2010 to 2015
Dear Mr Sturdy,
Thank you for your Freedom of Information request regarding Economics applications. Please see the attachment for the information we are able to provide.
If you are dissatisfied with my response you may seek an internal review in writing setting out the grounds for review. It will be dealt with by a College Officer. Should you not be satisfied with the outcome of the review, you will have a right of appeal to the Information Commissioner by writing to him at Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF.
St John's College
Registered Charity No: 1137428