Dear Jesus College, Oxford,
Under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act 2000, I kindly
request some raw data from you regarding university applications.
1)The average number of A*s at GCSE for those made offers for
economics and management in 2012, 2013 and 2014.
2) The number of of applicants made offers for economics and
management in 2012, 2013 and 2014.
3) The mean and range of TSA section 1 overall scores of applicants
made offers to economics and management in 2012 2013 and
2014.(range being highest and lowest scores rather than their
Please provide the required data for all three requests, however
if the staff time needed to do this surpasses the maximum you would
be willing to allocate, please answer as many of the requests as
Dear Mr Bolarinwa
1. Given the very small numbers involved, it would release personal data about those to whom we made an offer; therefore I cannot provide the data requested.
2. Number of offers for E&M for entry in 2012, 2013, & 2014: 4 in each year.
3. We do not hold this data as TSA scores are held by the University for each admissions cycle.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now