Dear Sidney Sussex College, Cambridge,
May I please request the following statistics for admission to the L100 Economics course, for the entry year of 2020:
1) the number of A*s (8/9) and As (7) at GCSE of all applicants and offer holders
2) the range of predicted A-Level grades of all applicants and offer holders
3) the scores (by section) in the Economic Admissions Assessment of all applicants and offer holders
4) the interview scores of all applicants and offer holders
5) the number of applicants that are doing A-Level or AS-Level Further Maths
A valid request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 must state a requester’s name; the Information Commissioner’s guidance on this is published in paragraphs 21-31 of the document at: https://ico.org.uk/media/for-organisatio...
Accordingly your request will not be processed.
Bursary and HR Assistant
Sidney Sussex College
T 01223 (3)38882
E [email address]
I will normally be office based on a Wednesday and Thursday and working remotely on Monday, Tuesday and Friday
Registered Charity No. 1137586
Sidney Sussex College is committed to protecting your personal information and being transparent about the information we hold. Our data protection statements can be viewed on our website:
I have withdrawn my request.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now