Dear West Suffolk Council,
I would like to request the following:
The value and amount of parking fines in your area for 2018.
The value and amount of fines for running a red light in your area in 2018.
The value and amount of speeding fines in your area in 2018.
The value and amount of fines for using Bus Lanes incorrectly in 2018 in your area.
The value and amount of fines for incorrectly using Eco Lanes in 2018 in your area please.
Thank you for your request for information from West Suffolk Council (formerly Forest Heath District and St Edmundsbury Borough Councils until 31 March 2019).
For details of our published information, please see the following:
includes the following data:
* Business rates
* Car park costs
* Councillors' allowances
* Fraud data
· Locality budgets
· Public Health funerals
· Purchase orders
· Tenders current
· Waste Contracts over £5000
· Gender pay gap report
· Organisation chart
· Pay Policy statement
· Senior staff salaries - Statement of accounts
· Senior staff salaries - Additional information including budgets, job roles and responsibilities
· Senior staff salaries - Remuneration summary
* Workforce development data
Additional information available on our website:
* Licensing registers - www.westsuffolk.gov.uk/licensing<http://www.westsuffolk.gov.uk/licensing>
* Waste service/bins - www.westsuffolk.gov.uk/bincollections<http://www.westsuffolk.gov.uk/bincollect...>
* we record requests for information which cannot be found in the council's available sources on our website
* we will contact you if we require clarification to process your request
* the 20 working days allowed for replying to requests does not include bank holidays
· requests for matters dealt with by the county council should be resubmitted to Suffolk County Council at www.suffolk.gov.uk<http://www.suffolk.gov.uk> eg
· roads and transport
· children, families, learning/schools
· adult social care and health
· public health in Suffolk
Dear Ms Hearn
Please note that we can answer Q1, but the rest of the questions would be for the Police to answer.
Please confirm whether you would like us to continue?
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now