Dear Greater London Authority,
1. Please can you send me Appendix B - "Screening of Plan Policies" ("Appendix B") to the Draft London Plan Habitats Regulations Assessment Update July 2018 (the "HRA Update").
2. Please can you provide evidence of the date on which the document referred to as "Appendix B - Screening of Plan Policies" above was drafted, and later approved by the GLA
3. Please can you provide any comments received on any drafts of Appendix B from any body or person to whom such drafts were shown, and any amendments made to any drafts of Appendix B as a result of such comments
The Appendix is missing from the HRA Update document that is available on the GLA's website.
From: [FOI #615828 email]
To: [Greater London Authority request email]
Subject: Freedom of Information request - Draft London Plan Habitats
Regulations Assessment Update July 2018 - Screening of Plan Policies
Thank you for contacting us about the work of the Mayor and/or City Hall.
We aim to respond to written communication as quickly as possible and
within 20 working days.
However, please note that we may not reply to correspondence we consider:
• Is addressed to another party and where the Mayor has been copied-in for
• Contains comments that do not require a response.
• Includes unsolicited job applications or CVs.
• Is trying to sell or market a product.
• To be vexatious or contains abusive or discriminatory language.
In addition, we will not respond where we specifically state that we are
unable to enter into correspondence (for example, when inviting responses
to consultation documents).
If you have written to request the release of information under the
Freedom of Information Act (FoIA) or Environmental Information Regulations
(EIR), please take this message as confirmation your request has been
received. We will aim to provide a response within the statutory 20
working day deadline.
Further information on our service standards, is available on our website
Thank you again for writing.
Public Liaison Unit
Dear Mr Scott
Please find attached response in relation to your request for information.
Information Governance Team
Greater London Authority
GREATER LONDON AUTHORITY NOTICE:
The information in this email may contain confidential or privileged
materials. For more information
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now