Dear Wirral Metropolitan Borough Council,
In 2018, the draft Development Agreement between Wirral Borough Council and the Niklaus Joint Venture Group numbered '19' and dated 17th August 2016, was released for public viewing in a redacted format. In advance of further questions I will be asking relating to this Development Agreement, I would like to ask the following questions:
1. What version number was on the final signed Agreement?
2. On what date was the Agreement signed?
3. Who signed the final version of the Agreement on behalf of the Council and what was their position held within the Council at that time?
4. Was authorisation for signing the final Agreement recorded in the Cabinet of Council Minutes?
Thank you for your assistance at this unusual time.
Dear N J Lauro
Further to your FOI request, please see Council’s response below in bold.
1. What version number was on the final signed Agreement? Draft (19)
2. On what date was the Agreement signed? 8^th December 2016
3. Who signed the final version of the Agreement on behalf of the Council
and what was their position held within the Council at that time? Legal
documents are signed and sealed in accordance with the Council’s
constitution and contract procedure rules. The Council’s Group Solicitor
is the Officer that signs as a witness to the seal.
4. Was authorisation for signing the final Agreement recorded in the
Cabinet of Council Minutes?
Cabinet 7^th November 2016 Minute 55 resolved that; “the signing of the
Framework Development Agreement under the terms reported and the formal
closing of the Competitive Dialogue procurement process be authorised.”
Principal Information Management Officer
Email: [Wirral Borough Council request email]
Visit our website: www.wirral.gov.uk
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager.
1. mailto:[Wirral Borough Council request email]
Dear InfoMgr, FinDMT,
Many thanks for your reply, it is appreciated.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now