Dear North Yorkshire and York Primary Care Trust (PCT),
Please provide me the following information in full:
1. During what period did Dr Susan E Bradbury work for NYYPCT?
2. What was Dr Susan E Bradbury's role/duties during that time?
3. Where was Dr Susan E Bradbury based?
4. How many people did Dr Susan E Bradbury diagnose with Borderline Personality Disorder?
5. How many people questioned the validity of Dr Bradbury's diagnosis of Borderline Personality Disorder?
6. How many people diagnosed by Dr Susan E Bradbury as having Borderline were actually later found NOT to have the condition?
7. How many people whom were diagnosed as having Borderline Personality Disorder by Dr Bradbury were reassessed, which confirmed the validity of the diagnosis?
8. Which diagnostic tools/criteria/methods did Dr Bradbury utilise in making a defintive diagnosis of Borderline Personality Disorder in patients?
9. At any time during her employment with NYYPCT was Dr Susan E Bradbury disciplined or given a formal warning for any form of unprofessionalism or form of misconduct?
10. Have NYYPCT ever received any complaints about Dr Susan E Bradbury?
Dear [name removed]s
Please find attached the response to your request for information
Freedom of Information Officer
NHS North Yorkshire & York
Malton YO17 6QR
Tel: 01653 605731
Fax: 01653 605766
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now