DoF — LPS — Avgen2006 Support and Enhancement Contract
Dear FOI Team,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to the contract below.
DoF — LPS — Avgen2006 Support and Enhancement Contract:
The details we require are:
• What are the contractual performance KPI's for this contract?
• Suppliers who applied for inclusion on each framework/contract and were successful & not successful at the PQQ & ITT stages
• Actual spend on this contract/framework (and any sub lots), from the start of the contract to the current date
• Start date & duration of framework/contract?
• Could you please provide a copy of the service/product specification given to all bidders for when this contract was last advertised?
• Is there an extension clause in the framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s)/contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
Thank you for your help.
The Department of Finance acknowledges receipt of your request for
information – your reference number is DOF/2022-0177. In line with FOI/EIR
legislation, the department has up to 20 working days to respond to your
request and therefore you should expect a response no later than 10 June
The department’s Right to Know leaflet provides an outline of your
rights under the Freedom of Information Act and Environmental Information
Regulations, and explains how your request will be dealt with. You can
also read the department’s Information Access Requests Privacy Notice.
Please note, information released by the Department of Finance in response
to Freedom of Information and Environmental Information Regulations
requests is routinely published on the department’s FOI/EIR Disclosure
Communications and Engagement Division
Department of Finance
Please see attached response to your recent request for information.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now