Dear Southwark Borough Council,
Please can I have a timely response to the following:
Does Southwark Council comply with ICO regulations for Data Handling?
How long was the average time to respond to SARs from april 2014 to date (Please advise how many requests were recieved, by staff and residents separately, average acknowledgement and response times, requests outstanding and any requests denied, (stating what section of the DPA 1998 was applied).
Please can you also advise of your procedure for:
1. Data handling/protection/security of residents and employee personal information
Also please advise on the following:
2. How you ensure security and confidentiality of the personal data you hold
3. What procedure you have in place to report and recover personal data that is lost or stolen
4. Have there been any instances of this reported in 2014
5. If so how were these resolved/mitigated
6. Were they reported to the ICO?
7. What were the ICO findings?