Dear Hertford College, Oxford,
I write to request information regarding the diversity statistics and contract hours of your employees whose posts fall within the following staff groups: Academic, Research and Teaching.
1. What percentage of academic and research staff are BME?
2. In the last two academic years (2019-2019, 2019-2020) has there been an increase in BME staff members?
3. What percentage of staff in academic posts are on 0 hour contracts?
4. What percentage of the whole staff body are BME?
I am please to be able to confirm answers to your questions as follows:
1, 2 and 4: We do not keep this data on file. We record for recruitment
monitoring proposes, but this data is then deleted after a set period of
time (few months). The data is also not compulsory for applicants to
declare. As such, we do not have an ongoing record across all staff with
which to provide any accurate answer.
3. 20% of academic teaching posts are currently 0 hour contracts.
Bursar and Fellow
Hertford College, Catte Street
Oxford, OX1 3BW
T: +44 (0)1865 279414
M: +44 (0)7973 994499
E: [email address]
PA: Linda Cassettari
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now