Dear Hywel Dda University Health Board,
I write about a Freedom of Information request on District Nurses working in GP surgeries in your Board's area. If possible, I would be grateful if you could answer the following questions please:
1. Who are district nurses answerable to - the Health Board or the GP?
2. How many district nurses are currently on rota within your health board area - both FT and PT?
3. What is the chain of command with regard to district nurses working in GP clusters?
4. What procedures do district nurses have to follow when responding to emergency care in their area?
5. Can individual GPs and surgeries ask for district nurses to attend emergency care?
I look forward to hearing from you.
Bleddyn ap Dafydd
Please find attached our response to your Freedom of Information request.
Please accept my sincere apologies for the delay.
Freedom of Information Officer/Swyddog Rhyddid Gwybodaeth
Hywel Dda University Health Board/Bwrdd Iechyd Prifysgol Hywel Dda
Corporate Offices/Swyddfeydd Corfforaethol
St David's Park/Parc Dewi Sant
Job's Well Road/Fynnon Job
Rhif Ffôn / Telephone Number: 01267 239730 (WHTN 01825 4730)
E-bost: Email: [email address]
Bwrdd Iechyd Prifysgol Hywel Dda yw enw gweithredol Bwrdd Iechyd Lleol
Hywel Dda /
Hywel Dda University Health Board is the operational name of Hywel Dda
Local Health Board
1. mailto:[email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now