Direct payments for children with SEND
Dear Wirral Metropolitan Borough Council,
1. Please tell me how many children on Wirral aged 0-19 have been awarded direct payments for social care?
2. Please tell me how many children aged 0-19 have been allocated direct payments for social care but are currently not receiving any payment?
3. Please tell me how many children aged 0-19 have had no payments yet made for direct payments since being awarded the provision?
4. Please tell me how many children aged 0-19 have had their direct payments reviewed by a qualified social worker since March 2020?
5. Please tell me how many children aged 0-19 have a social worker carrying out children in need visits?
Dear Mrs Reecejones
Please accept our apologies for the delay in responding to your recent
Freedom of Information enquiry. Please see the attached spreadsheet.
Principal Information Management Officer
PO Box 290
Email: [Wirral Borough Council request email]
Visit our website: www.wirral.gov.uk
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager.
1. mailto:[Wirral Borough Council request email]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now