Dear Insolvency Service,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to the point below.
Forms/Applications provided by the Insolvency Service
The details I request are:
• Rough quantity of paper forms/applications received from PDFs per annum?
• Current existing supplier for digital applications/forms on your website?
• Current existing supplier for your CRM?
• Current spend for both of the above softwares?
• Whether the organisation uses any 3rd party contractors to assist with this?
• Start date of contracts with Technology suppliers?
• End date of contracts with Technology suppliers?
• Is there an extension clause in the contracts with digital suppliers and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the contracts are being either extended or renewed?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for these contracts?
The FOI team acknowledge your Freedom of Information Request and it has been assigned the reference number FOI20/21-168
FOIA gives certain rights to members of the public to access information held by public authorities. The act also encourages public authorities to proactively make information available to members of the public (except where exemptions apply) and respond to requests within 20 working days.
We will review your request and provide a response by 10th February 2021, in line with the 20 working days statutory target. If we require any clarification in any aspects of your request, we will endeavour to contact you.
I can confirm that there is no cost involved in requesting this information
Information Rights Team | Digital Technology Services | The Insolvency Service - Delivering economic confidence | 3rd Floor, Cannon House, 18 Priory Queensway, Birmingham B4 6FD | @InsolvencyGovUK | www.gov.uk/insolvency-service | Please consider the environment before printing
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now