Developing Health & Independence DHI contracts
Ann James made this Freedom of Information request to NHS South Gloucestershire Clinical Commissioning Group
Dear NHS South Gloucestershire Clinical Commissioning Group,
Please provide the following information:
1) Breakdown of contracts that the Developing Health & Independence
(DHI) currently or previously have with your organisation?
2) Value of these contracts?
3) When are they due for retendering/renewal?
4) How did they get these contracts in the first place? (e.g. direct solicitation, cold calling etc)
5) Who else applied for these contracts?
6) Please provide a copy of all letters that that were sent to DHI in the last 12 months either by post or email
7) Please let me know the problems/concerns/issues with DHI that you encountered during the life of the contract (eg poor delivery, poor data collection, empty promises, lack of cooperation, difficult communication, lack of expertise, service no longer needed etc).
8) If the contract was ended, please supply the reasons for termination.
9) Did you have new providers to replace DHI? If so, please supply the name of these new providers.
Thank you for your Freedom of Information request.
This is an automated response. Your message has been received by South
Gloucestershire Clinical Commissioning Group.
Your request will be dealt with promptly and a full response will be
issued normally within 20 working days, unless your request after initial
assessment requires further clarification or an extension to the 20
Should you not receive a response within this period, or you may have any
other queries about your request please contact the FOI Manager on 0117
947 4400 or email
1. mailto:[email address]
Dear Ms James,
Thank you for your email of the 12 February 2015, where you requested
information held by NHS South Gloucestershire Clinical Commissioning Group
under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Please find our response attached.
Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to
contact [NHS South Gloucestershire CCG request email] quoting the reference
NHS South Gloucestershire Clinical Commissioning Group [CCG]
Direct Dial: 0117 947 4429 Reception: 0117 947 4400
E-mail: [NHS South Gloucestershire CCG request email]
Address: Suite 11-14, Corum 2, Corum Office Park, Crown Way,
Warmley, South Gloucestershire, BS30 8FJ
This e-mail and any attachments are subject to the Freedom of Information
Act (2000) and may be disclosed to a third party. If you have received
this e-mail in error please delete this e-mail and any attachments. All
e-mails are automatically checked for viruses, however we cannot guarantee
that this e-mail does not contain any