Dear Derbyshire Police Authority,
Under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 could you please provide
me with information regarding the following:
1) The Derbyshire Police Authority has a diary of dates concerning meetings that have been scheduled, presumably by or on behalf of the Police Authority. Could you please tell me how many of those meetings in the past 12 months that Chief Constable Mick Creedon has been invited to attend.
2) How many meetings did CC Mick Creedon actually attend?
3) Please confirm that the following is the entire list of members that make of the Derbyshire Police Authority and that none are mssing.
Cllr David Bowley
Cllr David Chapman
Cllr Alan Charles - Vice-Chair, Derbyshire Police Authority
Cllr John Christopher Jackson
Cllr Mike Lacey
Cllr Tony Rogers
Cllr John Williams
Cllr Philip Hickson, Chairman of Derbyshire Police Authority
Cllr Hilary Jones
Ms Annetta Christie
Lloyd G. Newby
4) Please confirm that this is the entire list of office staff (or officers as you refer to them on your web site) and that there are no other officers employed by the Derbyshire Police Authority.
Helen A Boffy Bsc CPFA
5) Of the entire list of names submitted here, please tell me which of them have currently put their names forward for the role of commissioner which will replace the Derbyshire Police Authority in September.
Dear Mr Willis
Thank you for your Freedom of Information Request.
I have forwarded your request to Mrs Elizabeth Kelly, Derbyshire Police Authority Committee Services Officer, who will contact you shortly.
Derbyshire Police Authority
External Tel: 01773 733771
Internal Tel: 700 3771
Dear Mr Willis
Please find attached the response to your request for information under the Freedom of Information Act.
Apologies for sending this information to the wrong thread in the first instance.
Reference your final paragraph I would like to reiterate that to date the Authority have not received any formal notification of interest for potential candidates to run for the role of Police and Crime Commissioner who will be elected in November 2012.