Dear High Speed Two (HS2) Limited,
I note that you hosted a briefing session concerning HS2 on 7th January 2016 at Warrington Town Hall. I request that you provide the following information in respect of that session:
1) Who was present at the "briefing" and what is/was their role? Please confirm attendees from HS2Ltd and Warrington Borough Council and their role in the respective organisation.
2) Was there representation from any other external body at this session? If yes, please confirm their details and capacity at the meeting.
3) Please provide copies of briefing materials used, notes, slides, information packs etc. that were used at this session.
4) What was the main topic/topics of discussion? Please provide records of discussions during the session. Were minutes taken or any future actions agreed? If so, please provide details and copies as appropriate.
5) Please confirm the outcome of the briefing.
Dear John Mitchell,
Thank you for your email of 07 April 2021, your request is being handled
as a request for information under the Environmental Information
We aim to send a full response to you by 06 May 2021, which is 20 working
days from the date we received your request.
If you have any queries about the handling or your request, please do not
hesitate to contact me, please quote the following reference in all future
correspondence to do with this matter: FOI-21-4145.
Briefings, Correspondence and FOI Adviser | HS2 Ltd
Tel: 08081 434 434 (Freephone number)| [HS2 request email] |
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
High Speed Two (HS2) Limited, The Podium, London Euston |
This email is scanned and cleared by Websense. HS2 Ltd is registered in
England and Wales. Registration Number 06791686, Registered office High
Speed Two (HS2) Limited, Two Snowhill, Snow Hill Queensway, Birmingham, B4
6GA, England. The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and
may also be subject to legal privilege. It is intended only for the
recipient(s) named above. If you are not named above as a recipient, you
must not read, copy, disclose, forward or otherwise use the information
contained in this email. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender (whose contact details are within the original email)
immediately by reply e-mail and delete the message and any attachments
without retaining any copies.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now