Details of LOBO loan borrowing and brokerage arrangements
Dear Notting Hill Housing Association,
Please provide the following information for Lender Option, Borrower Option (LOBO) loans taken out by the housing association:
1) How many LOBO loans do you have on your books?
2) Loan principal and Maturity dates?
3) Trade date when each loan was signed?
4) Initial interest rate?
5) Current stepped-up interest rate and step-up date where
6) Any formula or structure determining the interest rate where
7) The first LOBO option call date?
8) The LOBO option call frequency?
9) Day count convention used for calculation of interest payments?
10) The original broker of the loan and fee paid?
11) Broker and fee paid for any subsequent restructuring?
12) the relevant bank or financial institution(s) which issued each
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now