Dear Slough Borough Council,
Please can you provide the following information under the Freedom of Information Act:
1. Does the council have a current contract or framework agreement in place for suppliers to undertake DoLS assessments or BIA assessments on behalf of the council?
2. Please provide the name(s) of the organisations providing these services under these such agreements
3. Please confirm the start and finish date for any such agreement?
4. Please provide the monetary value applied to any such agreement?
5. Please provide the spot purchase price the council pays directly to BIA assessors to undertake DoLS and BIA assessments?
Mr P T Read
Thank you for your email.
Providing excellent customer services is one of the council’s key
Your enquiry will now be forwarded to the relevant department to answer.
We will reply fully to all written enquiries within 10 working days
although we aim to reply to emails sooner than this.
If your enquiry is a Freedom of Information request, the council may take
up to 20 working days to respond.
If you do not receive a satisfactory response by this time you can contact
our complaints department. More details here:
'Disclaimer: You should be aware that all e-mails received and sent by
this Organisation are subject to the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and
therefore may be disclosed to a third party. (The information contained in
this message or any of its attachments may be privileged and confidential
and intended for the exclusive use of the addressee). The views expressed
may not be official policy but the personal views of the originator. If
you are not the addressee any disclosure, reproduction, distribution,
other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you received this message in error please return it to the originator
and confirm that you have deleted all copies of it. All messages sent by
this organisation are checked for viruses using the latest antivirus
products. This does not guarantee a virus has not been transmitted.
Please therefore ensure that you take your own precautions for the
detection and eradication of viruses.'