Dear Plymouth City Council,
Please can you provide the following information under the Freedom of Information Act:
1. Does the council have a current contract or framework agreement in place for suppliers to undertake DoLS assessments or BIA assessments on behalf of the council?
2. Please provide the name(s) of the organisations providing these services under these such agreements
3. Please confirm the start and finish date for any such agreement?
4. Please provide the monetary value applied to any such agreement?
5. Please provide the spot purchase price the council pays directly to BIA assessors to undertake DoLS and BIA assessments?
Mr P T Read
Dear Mr Read
FOI Reference: 906410
Thank you for your request for information about DoLs. Your request was received on 20 February 2019 and is being dealt with under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
We will aim to provide a response to your request within 20 working days, that is by 20 March 2019. Our response will be sent by email or hard copy depending on how you made your request and how the information is held.
If we're unable to gather the information you've asked for within the cost limit set by the government, which is 18 hours of staff time or £450, we will contact you to discuss how we can meet your information needs within this limit.
Information about the Freedom of Information Act 2000 can be found on the Information Commissioners Office website: https://ico.org.uk/your-data-matters/off...
We also have information available on our website: https://www.plymouth.gov.uk/aboutcouncil...
Please contact me if you're not able to find the information you're looking for.
For information about how Plymouth City Council will use the information you supply when making a request and the information rights you have please see our Privacy Notice: Information Access - Freedom of Information/Environmental Information Regulations.
Dear Mr Read
Please find attached the response to your Freedom of Information request.
Information Access Officer
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now