Dear University of Sheffield,
I would like to request for information regarding the GRADUATE BDS Dentistry admissions.
1) Please could you provide me an excel sheet containing all of the following information for the past 2 DBS Dentistry admission cycles: 2016/2017 and 2017/2018. If you do not have information for the years requested, I kindly ask for you to provide the statistics for the next most recent 2 years of admissions.
* UKCAT score
* A-level predicted grades
* Interviewed / Not interviewed
* Made an offer / Not made an offer
2) Are graduates applying for the program given equal consideration to those applying without any higher education of such?
3) To what extent will the A-Level grades of graduates applying be considered?
Dear Mr Thomas
I write in relation to your recent Freedom of Interest request to
Your request refers to 'GRADUATE' BDS admissions, however you go on to
request predicted A level grades. Can you please advise whether your
request refers to graduate entrants to the BDS degree, or to pre A-level
University Secretary's Office
Dear Anne E Cutler,
Could I please have both the graduate and undergraduate entry statistics please? Secondly are A-Levels grades not considering in the entry for graduates?
J. D. Thomas
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now