Dear Department for Work and Pensions,
Please provide the following guidance available on the Delivering Equality for customers intranet site:
• Reasonable adjustments
• List of DWP Reasonable Adjustments
• Mental Health Conditions: Reasonable Adjustments
• Learning Difficulties and Cognitive Neurological Conditions: Reasonable Adjustments
• Mobility Needs and Physical Impairments: Reasonable Adjustments
• Disability, Records, Computer System Markers and Reasonable Adjustments
• Refusal to serve and exceptions to the Disability Duty
• Gender Reassignment
• Marriage and Civil Partnership
• Pregnancy and Maternity
• Religion or Belief
• Sexual Orientation
• Monitoring and Equality MI
• General Rules regarding Access to Services
Thank you in advance
This is an automated confirmation that your request for information has
been accepted by the DWP FoI mailbox.
By the next working day your request will be forwarded to the relevant
information owner within the Department who will respond to you direct.
If your email is a Freedom of Information request you can normally
expect a response within 20 working days.
Email FOI responses will be issued from [email address]
We recommend that you add this address to your email contacts otherwise
the response may be treated as Spam or Junk mail.
Should you have any further queries in connection with this request do
please contact us.
Dear Fred Jordan,
I am writing in response to your request for information, received 10
Your response is attached
DWP Operations FOI Team
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now