Dear The Scottish Association of Citizens Advice Bureaux,

I would like to know if it is possible to clear a debt with debt??

Yours faithfully,

doog nebb

Mary Hope, The Scottish Association of Citizens Advice Bureaux

3 Attachments



Thank you for your request for advice made via the Citizens Advice
Scotland website.


Citizens Advice Scotland provides support for Citizens Advice Bureaux
throughout Scotland. We regret that we are unable to give advice to
members of the public.


You can receive email advice from Citizens Advice Direct by contacting
them via their website using the link below:




or telephone them on 0808 800 9060 (Mon – Thurs 9.00 am to 8.00 pm; Friday
9.00 am – 5.00 pm; Saturday 10 am – 12 noon). The number is free from a UK
landline or mobile.


You can also use the link below to consult 'Adviceguide'. This service
gives advice and information on a wide range of matters:



Alternatively you can contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau; their
details can be found on our website at:  [3] 


I hope this is of help.









Mary Hope - Administration Assistant
Citizens Advice Scotland
t: 0131 550 1049    e: [4][email address]
Spectrum House, 2 Powderhall Road EH7 4GB 

[5]Cas Logo[6]


Want advice online? [9]  

Problem with goods or services?
Call 03454 04 05 06 for the Citizens Advice consumer service.

show quoted sections

Looking for an EU Authority?

You can request documents directly from EU Institutions at our sister site . Find out more .