Dear FOI Team,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to the contract below.
Data Management with Address Validation:
The details we require are:
• Suppliers who applied for inclusion on each contract and were successful and not successful.
• Actual spend on this contract from the start of the contract to the current date
• Start date and duration of the contract?
• Could you please provide a copy of the service/product specification given to all bidders for when this contract was last advertised?
• Is there an extension clause in the contract and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the contract is being either extended or renewed?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
Thank you for your help.
The Information Rights team acknowledge your Freedom of Information Request and I have assigned it the reference FOI21/22-114 and I will reply to you no later than 22 December.
Information Rights Officer | Digital Technology Services | The Insolvency Service - Delivering economic confidence| 3rd Floor, Cannon House, 18 Priory Queensway, Birmingham B4 6FD| www.gov.uk/insolvency-service | Please consider the environment before printing.
The Insolvency Service is now delivering its services both remotely and through its offices. Please refer to our GOV.UK content for the latest information on how to contact us and to find answers to common questions. Thanks for your co-operation.
Please consider the environment before printing
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now