Dear 2Gether NHS Foundation Trust,
Please could you provide the following information:
1) the number of deaths of patients with a learning disability that occurred in the last three years (by financial year eg 1/4/16 - 31/3/17, 1/4/17 - 31/3/18, 1/4/18 to present).
2) the number of deaths of patients with a learning disability reported as an incident on the National Reporting and Learning System (NLRS) in the last three years (defined as above)
3) the number of deaths of patients with a learning disability reported as an incident on the Strategic Executive Information System (STEIS) in the last three years (defined as above)
I look forward to hearing from you,
Dr George Julian
Thank you for your Freedom of Information request. Please note that this
is an automated response. This email address is only monitored during
normal working hours of Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.
The Trust will reply to all requests within 20 working days, however, if
for any reason we are unable to do so we will notify you immediately. If a
fee is payable for the information you have requested, we will tell you
what that fee is. We cannot provide any information until any applicable
fee is received.
Need Help Now?
If your enquiry is urgent and relates to the care and treatment of you, a
family member, relative or friend, then please take action as follows:
· Please contact your health care professional or team without delay, if
you are receiving care or treatment from the Trust.
· Speak with your GP or Out of Hours GP (111), if you are not receiving
treatment from the Trust.
· ^2gether Let’s Talk professionals are also available by calling 0800
073 2200 in Gloucestershire and Herefordshire, between 9.00 am and 5:00 pm
Monday to Friday. In addition, you may wish to have a look at our Let’s
Talk pages on the Internet: http://www.talk2gether.nhs.uk/
· If you are experiencing feelings of distress or despair, you can
contact The Samaritans, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by calling 116 123
(UK). You can also visit http://www.samaritans.org
· If you need an emergency service such as an ambulance, please dial 999.
If you have any queries or concerns in the meantime, please do not
hesitate to contact me. We would like to take this opportunity to thank
you for your interest in ^2gether NHS Foundation Trust.
Dear Dr Julian,
Freedom of Information Request – Ref: FOI 348JG-1819
Thank you for your recent Freedom of Information request. Please find our
Trust Secretariat Support Officer
Edward Jenner Court, 1010 Pioneer Avenue
Gloucester Business Park, GL3 4AW
0300 421 7112 | [email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now