Date on Homeowners

David made this Freedom of Information request to Stoke on Trent City Council

This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.

Stoke on Trent City Council did not have the information requested.

Dear Stoke on Trent City Council,

I am looking to for data on homeowners that are behind on their mortgage payments.

They may have had a court hearing and have fallen into arrears. We buy houses fast, so we want to offer the owners a solution to this and offer our services.

I know the court hearings are public data and it can be requested, so could you please supply us with this data?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,


FOI, Stoke on Trent City Council

Dear David,


Your request for information on mortgage arrears ref. SOT68517


Thank you for your request for information. Your request was received on
21 May 2018 and has been dealt with under the terms of the Freedom of
Information Act 2000.


We have now considered your request and unfortunately we do not hold the
information that you have asked for as the City Council does not provide
mortgages. Information in relation to court proceedings is maintained by
Her Majesty's Courts Service which is part of the Ministry of Justice.


If you have any queries about this email, please do not hesitate to
contact us.


If you are unhappy with the service you have received in relation to your
request and wish to make a complaint or request a review of our decision,
you should write to: Information Rights Manager, Customer Feedback and
Information Rights Team, Stoke-on-Trent City Council, Corporate Services,
Corporate Services, Floor 2, Civic Centre, Glebe Street, Stoke-on-Trent,
ST4 1HH or email [Stoke on Trent City Council request email].


If, after contacting us, you are not content with the outcome, you may ask
the Information Commissioner for a decision. Generally, the Information
Commissioner cannot make a decision unless you have already used our
appeal procedure. The Information Commissioner can be contacted at: The
Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow,
Cheshire, SK9 5AF, tel: 0303 123 1113 or you can visit their website at


Yours sincerely


Information Rights


Information Rights

City of Stoke on Trent

Floor 2  Civic Centre Glebe Street Stoke on Trent ST4 1HH

T: 01782 232853, 01782 233020, 01782 233732, 01782 235965

e: [2][Stoke on Trent City Council request email]




Save time, go online; pay your council tax, manage your benefits, book a
housing repair and report a pothole at a time and place that’s convenient
for you at 

show quoted sections



Visible links
2. mailto:[Stoke on Trent City Council request email]