Dear Eartham Parish Meeting,
Please provide the following information:
1. Has a data audit been carried out? if so when? who carried out the audit? and please provide the results of this audit. If the audit is still ongoing please provide the estimated conclusion date of the audit.
2. Please provide the procedure used for the appointing of the party or parties that carried out the data audit.
3. Please provide a copy of the relevant Privacy Notices. Please also include the review date of the Privacy Notices and the accessibility of the Privacy Notices.
4. What steps have been undertaken to obtain additional consent from data subjects?
5. Please provide in full the policies, procedures, review dates and the responsible officer(s) for the following:
a. Data Protection
b. Data Privacy
c. Subject Access Requests
d. Data Subject Access Requests
e. Data Privacy Impact Assessments
f. Data Sharing
g. Cyber-security checks
h. Data breaches
i. Handling of, processing of, collection of, storage of, retention of, disposal of, and deletion of personal data
j. Handling of, processing of, collection of, storage of, retention of, disposal of, and deletion of sensitive data
k. Obtaining additional consent from data subjects. Please provide copies of sample consent form used for this purpose.
l. Identifying if data subjects are legally classed as children or individuals unable to make decisions for themselves to enable the obtaining of the relevant additional consents from the appropriate parties for any data collection and processing activity
6. Has a Data Protection Officer been appointed? if so when were they appointed? what was the appointment process? when was the appointment made? and who is the Data Protection Officer?
7. Is there a Registered Data Controller? if so when were they appointed? what was the appointment process? when was the appointment made? and who is the Registered Data Controller?
8. Are there any suppliers of any kind for any good or services, and if so are written contracts in place for all suppliers?
9. Has formal registration with the Information Commissioners Office for the purposes of compliance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act been undertaken? If so, when was formal registration with the Information Commissioners Office undertaken? and what is the councils registration reference?
L-M Nelson (Miss)
Thank you for your email.
Eartham is a small Parish Meeting which has no need for data storage, therefore your questions do not apply.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now