Dear Humberside Police,
Please could you provide the following information, broken down by financial year for the last 3 years:
• Number of dogs seized under section one of the dangerous dog’s act 1991.
• How many dogs seized under section one of the dangerous dog’s act 1991 where released under interim exemption scheme
• Total kennelling costs for dogs seized under section one of the dangerous dog’s act 1991
• Number of court cases and their outcome relating to section one of the dangerous dog’s act 1991, please break this down as follows:
-Dog found not to be type
- dog destroyed
-dog returned to owner under exemption scheme
-outcome not yet known.
• Total cost of dealing with cases and incidents relating to section one of the dangerous dog’s act 1991
• Number of dogs seized under section one of the dangerous dog’s act 1991 that were returned as not being type before a court case
• Number of dogs seized under section one of the dangerous dog’s act 1991 destroyed before a court case
• How many working hours have been spent dealing with incidents and cases relating to section one of the dangerous dog’s act 1991
Thank you for your request for information. If you are requesting
information under the Freedom of Information Act or the Environmental
Information Regulations you will receive a response within the statutory
20 working days.
We aim to respond to any other enquiries within 20 working days. Further
information on requesting information can be found on this link.
Internet Email should not be treated as a secure means of communication.
To ensure regulatory compliance Humberside Police monitors all Internet
Email activity and content. This communication is intended for the
addressee(s) only. Unauthorised use or disclosure of the content may be
unlawful. If you are not a named addressee, you must not disclose, copy,
print, or in any other way use or rely on the data contained in this
transmission. If received in error you should notify the sender
immediately and delete this Email Humberside Police routinely checks
e-mails for computer viruses. However addressees are advised to conduct
their own virus checks of all e-mails, & any attachments). Opinions
expressed in this document may not be official policy. Thank you for your
co-operation. Humberside Police
This email is to apologise for the time it has taken to respond to your request. We endeavour to answer FOI requests within 20 workings days, however due to a large increase in volume of requests we have been unable to comply on this occasion.
Due to the passage of time, I am wondering whether the information is still required?
If no response is received within a 20 working days, we will assume that you no longer require the information and the request will be closed.
Should you have any queries in relation to this, please do not hesitate to contact me.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now