Dear Plymouth City Council,
Under the Freedom of Information Act, could you please provide me with answers to the following questions.
1) Do you conduct any form of cyber security awareness training with your employees who have access to a computer?
2) Do you conduct simulated phishing campaigns with your employees to raise awareness and measure susceptibility of clicking on a malicious link?
3) Do you have any mandatory cyber security learning packages for your newly appointed employees?
4) Do you provide cyber security awareness to your employees in a face to face situation?
5) Do you do any other form of cyber awareness training for your employees that has not been covered by the previous quesitons?
6) Can you provide an organisational structure of your ICT, Information Governance and Cyber Security Teams?
7) How many employees do you have dedciated to the role of ICT / Cyber Security?
8) How many employees do you have dedicated to the role of ICT training?
9) Do you use ICT trainers to educate users in cyber security?
Dear Mr Thomas
FOI Reference: 913926
Thank you for your request for informatio, which has been dealt with under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Please see our responses to your questions in the email below.
Information about the Freedom of Information Act 2000 can be found on the Information Commissioners Office website: https://ico.org.uk/your-data-matters/off...
We also have information available on our website: https://www.plymouth.gov.uk/aboutcouncil...
Please contact me if you're not able to find the information you're looking for.
For information about how Plymouth City Council will use the information you supply when making a request and the information rights you have please see our Privacy Notice: Information Access - Freedom of Information/Environmental Information Regulations.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now