Dear Department for Work and Pensions,
Please supply the following.
1) The function(s) of the Customer Compliance Department
2) The structure of that department
3) Copies of formal guidance to Customer Compliance Officers on conducting investigations and interviews
4) Information on the responsibilities, powers and rights of Customer Compliance Officers
5) Information on the responsibilities, powers and rights of "customers" when being interviewed by CCOs
6) The typical conditions and structure of CCO / customer interviews, both in customers homes and at DWP offices
7) Any materials as to why information relating to the Customer Compliance department and its operations is apparently not available to the public in DWP / Jobcentre Plus publications or websites
This is an automated confirmation that your request for information has
been received at the DWP Central FoI Team.
We will forward your request to the relevant information owner within the
Department who will respond to you direct.
Should you also have any further queries in connection with this request
do please contact us.
For further information on the Freedom of Information Act within DWP
please click on the link below.