Dear Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal (Scotland),
Under The Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002
I would like to know the following,
1) List of all current criminal offences in Scotland (Statutory and common law)
This is to confirm receipt of your email sent to the Freedom of Information Enquiries mailbox of the Crown Office & Procurator Fiscal Service – Scotland’s prosecution service.
What happens next?
Your request will now be considered and, depending on what is requested, the FOI Manager will:
* allocate it to a dedicated member of the FOI Enquiries Team who will manage your FOI request and send you our response
* contact you by email for clarification of any specific points
* advise you by email if it is not our organisation who would have the information requested - and where possible direct you to the probable source
* advise you by email if your request could not, or should not, be managed as a FOI – and where possible advise you of an alternative route to get the information.
Please note that other than this automatic email acknowledgement and the above no member of the FOI Enquiries Team will contact you until the FOI response is issued.
What are the timescales?
If your request is managed under the Freedom of Information Scotland Act 2002 we will respond:
* within 20 working days* from the first working day after receipt of your request
* within 20 working days* from the first working day after receipt of your clarification of any specific points.
For more COPFS FOI information please go to the FOI page on the COPFS website: https://www.copfs.gov.uk/freedom-of-info...
FOI Enquiries Team
This e-mail (and any files or other attachments transmitted with it) is intended solely for the attention of the addressee(s). Unauthorised use, disclosure, storage, copying or distribution of any part of this e-mail is not permitted. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy the e-mail, remove any copies from your system and inform the sender immediately by return.
Correspondents should note that all communications to or from the Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal Service may be automatically logged, monitored and/or recorded for lawful purposes. Unless expressly indicated, the views or opinions contained within this e-mail do not necessarily reflect those of the Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal Service.
This message has been checked for the presence of computer viruses. Visit www.crownoffice.gov.uk for details of the work of the Department.
Please find attached a response to your FOI request of 11 July 2020.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now